Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The First of Many To Come

2010...what a year to start a blog. Not necessarily a resolution, but more of "what the hell, why not" type of thing. With all the social networks status updates and tweets, i find that i still have more to say. Who really wants to annoy people with multiple postings? Not me.

With my JOB and the attempting to start my career, i find that my social life can sort of lack and fall by the wayside (who came up with that saying? what exactly is the 'wayside'?). I have amazing best friends & family who i don't get to see or talk to as much as I'd like. This blog is a means of updating those peeps on how i am. This is not intended for a feeding of a narcissistic ego, i have Facebook to help me with that...truly. Have you seen how many pics i have up there?

Some days i might be deep in what i have to say. Most days IT WONT! It will be my crazy, dorky self! This is a means to keep me writing everyday, no matter what it is. For those who say they want to see what i write, here is a great place to check. My goal is to put at least 1 creative writing exercise that I've done up every day. Some will be crap! I am not gonna lie to you. I have been taught to push through the crap to get to the good stuff. It will be interesting to see what comes of it. Well, i think that's enough for one night!

And Then....

1 comment:

  1. You better follow my blog, too!!

    I'm so proud of you and what you're doing with your job! You're going to do great in whateva you want to do!

    Soooo glad we became friends, and are STAYING friends :)

    ReplyDelete