Tuesday, January 5, 2010

By the time I'm 30...

Job hunting....UGH! Enough said...right? Wrong. My dating life postponed until i start my career. Its a conscious choice really. If i'm gonna be an executive and creator of a series by the time i'm 30, i need to have 100% concentration. Hollywood is not kind to married folk. And i REFUSE to be a statistic.
I'm doing what i can to try to find this new job. I am stepping out of my comfort zone of a comfortable job to finally get uncomfortable to do HIS will for my life. And again....by the time i'm 30. 50 applications in a month with no answer. REALLY? Am i that unemployable? LOL. Its the law of the numbers. So i will keep with the 5-7 applications per day and pray that God will open a new door. God never closes the wrong door, so i'm just waiting faithfully and praying that it will be opened soon.
And Then...

1 comment:

  1. I'm not blog-stalking you, swearsies!

    I think you're exactly right...God doesn't do anything that isn't right for us. No matter what path you take, you're going to do great things. Gary and I didn't know we'd be having a baby, but it came to us that it's something we might want to try last December. So, we threw out the pill for one month (January 09) and let God do with us what He will. Found out I was pregnant a few weeks later :)And, that was one of the greatest afternoons of my life <3
    As happy as I am to be a college graduate, and I'll end up working later on--when our little ones are in school--my calling right now is to make babies. God has allowed me that and I'm positive we're doing what's right for us right now. In years, our "jobs" will change to what's best for our family. But, we know God is leading the way.
    I'm very proud of you, Orgy. I mean that :)I think you're doing great things, no one can stop you, girl!

    ReplyDelete