Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My Plans Vs. HIS Plans

A few changes have occurred. So many changes in thought, more confusion than I'd like, and a unexpected pleasant surprise. But more on those in a few.

But first, why haven't i made a post in 2 months? Well...i have been really busy working on a feature script at the moment. It came up so fast, that the only thing i could do was just start writing the beat sheet. So naturally, that took a lot of my "free" time. I was hoping to be done with it by end of February, but i was watching the girls alot. February was kind of a hectic month. But i continue to at least think about the script everyday, and try to get it done as fast as i can. Even if its not as fast as I'd like it. But the thoughts come in waves and i am definitely inspired when i am having my alone time with God. He is the main underlying theme in this story, so it would be natural for the ideas to come then. Its amazing the themes that I am writing . Makes me excited to see him quietly writing thru me. Gives me chills...

Now for the main reason I truly wanted to start this post. So i know that in High School, a bunch of my GF's had a "marriage plan" put together by the time they were 15-16. I am included in that statement. Ready for this? Married at 21 and 1st kid by 23. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Right? Me? No....I think it was in my last post that my "marriage train" will be ready to board about the time that I am 30. But recently I have had people speak into my life and come into my life that have truly been making me rethink my plans. Currently this is my FB status
"Knows fully well that 'her plans' are getting in the way of 'HIS plans'. Trying so hard to truly let it go and let HIM work!" To me, in my thought process, waiting til I'm 30 is common sense. But...its that truly God's Plan? Am I hindering myself? Recently i feel like i have pushed away a good man because its not in "my plans"? My inner circle and I agree that I'm a big dummy. I am at odds with myself and don't know what to do. What can I do except PRAY? UGH! Who knew this whole process of "dating/pre planning of procreation" could be so daunting. LOL. Some people make it look soooo easy it makes me sick. The next couple weeks should be interesting for sure. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Just remember, if it's in His plans, the guy will not let you derail your writing, right? Plus, have a little fun sweetie then I can live vicariously through you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should throw out a "plan" all together! Let things happen naturally. Gary & I didn't think we'd ever have babies, but then it came to us to have one, we did & now we're excited for more. God took us & said "sit back, suckas. I got this"
    I never had a "plan" like you do, just let things go, & I honestly think I'm happier than I could have ever been otherwise.
    Girly, you deserve so much, & you don't even know---possibly a reason for why I big, puffy heart you. Let yourself be happy. Marriage & babies are incredible...just more people on your team<3
    Go get 'em, tiger. You can do it all.

    ReplyDelete