Saturday, January 9, 2010

Mixed feelings

Tonight was interesting. A strange sadness fell over me. I left early for church tonight, but still ended up being late. Devil trying to deter me for sure and managed to distract but not completely.
An old man on one of those electric chair things fell out of his chair and into the street when he tried to come off the curb. Almost got into an accident as i pulled over to help him. He was about 3 times my size and i took people almost 3-4 minutes for someone else to help me get him back into his chair. People just watched as he laid in the wet street trying to get up. What the hell is wrong with people? Seriously not gonna help and old man get up so that way he doesn't get ran over? Was so furious at that thought that it almost made me cry. He was okay except for his nose was scraped up pretty bad.
Still managed to make it during the first song of church though. Couldn't concentrate, too much on my mind and still a little shaken up. Got prayed for tonight too! I need a door opened and soon. But I am waiting patiently knowing that everything comes in time when HE is ready.
On a really postivie note, my mind is turning and picking up where i left off on an old script i started working on last year. Looking at it in a new way. Makes me smile as my mind is up to its old tricks. Pastor Dan or Taylor (Cant remember which one) asked if anyone hears voices? He said to not raise your hand. I kind of jumped the gun and raised mine and the guy next to to me gave me a wierd look. Hey i'm a writer, i have voices in my head 24/7 and i choose not to take meds. Its part of my flair. :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment